Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Reflection of Brainstorm

"Brainstorm" is not a new vocabulary for me. When I came to American, I started to use it at the first class in language institution. In my pass experience, I had never tried to connect brainstorm with consumer behavior. Now, I realize that brainstorm is the most efficient strategy to analyze consumer behavior and apply it to strategic marketing plans. There are some ideas about how to do a successful brainstorm.

The activity of assessing Jabs Hall helped me a lot. I found that the foundation of brainstorm is identifying the status or the problem. I did a batch of brainstorms and it is easy to generate ideas. However, the majority of ideas are not matching up with needs. In this activity, I realized that my responsibility is analyzing consumer behavior. When we start assessing Jabs Hall, the first thing is analyze the different behaviors in Jabs and other academic building. Everything that we generated should be relied on behaviors. Beside that, I found an efficient brainstorm cannot focus on a specific area at beginning. There are a large number of differences between Jabs and other building. It is no doubt that my teammate and I could not conduct all in 30 minutes. We chose to look up the map first. The map shows everything in all 4 floors and it helped us to understand the structure and function of Jabs and find the the main different in each floor immediately. Then, we chose to focus on first and fourth floor, because they can represent the main differences of Jabs than other buildings. I thought people become more professional in Jabs, because the different design in Jabs incentive students.

Those are two significant findings in brainstorm and I believe those finding are important references in my future brainstorm. My mother provides a chance to start my own business after having 3-5 years working experience. I felt confused about the industry that I should work on. Now, I understand the efficiency of brainstorm and I will use it to generate the best result. Recently, my mothers' cosmetic company had more pressure because the development of ebusiness. We need conduct more marketing strategies. I think do more brainstorm about consumer behavior is necessary to come over the challenge.  I will focus on the different behaviors when people choose consume online shopping and retail stores. Then I can find the advantages and disadvantages of our company. The reasons of why those are advantages and disadvantages. There is no doubt that according the process of the brainstorm, the result or assessment must reliable and it must work for her company.

No comments:

Post a Comment