Thursday, February 4, 2016

Victoria's Secret

Recently, A Victoria Angle Ming Xi appeared in a lot of Chinese popular TV shows. In those TV shows, the producer also displayed every her performance in Victoria's Secret fashion shows. Because of that, yesterday, I watched  the show and the beautiful models with perfect stature attract my eyes to follow Victoria's Secret. As a marketing major student, connect the knowledge that I learned this week, I realized how successful marketing Victoria's Secret made in perception, attitude, and motivation. 


Although I am a man, not the consumer of using its products, I am pretty sure men are Victoria's Secret's potential customers. Its advertisements and fashion shows are perfect example of perception. I am a person, who has interests in Chinese culture and outdoor activities. Before I watched Victoria's Secret's fashion shows, I had no idea about any brand for female's. Now, when my girlfriend going shopping with me, I always suggest her to buy Victoria's Secret and I am willing to pay for it. The perception that Victoria's Secret deliveries to me is its products can make my girlfriend become more confident and nobler. And I asked my friends, they had the same reason as me to buy Victoria's Secret for their girlfriends or wives.

The definition of attitude is Consumer's beliefs, feelings, and behavioral intention toward a brand or retail store. It is obvious that consumers' attitude about Victoria's Secret is perfect. Victoria's Secret changes consumer's beliefs about women's underdress. Its products became a tool to show women's beauty and themselves. Also, Victoria's Secret create a good social environment about women's fashion. When people talk about underdress, they won't feel embarrassed. Consider about behavioral intention, Victoria's Secret fashion shows and advertisement provide a good choice for consumers, when they want to hangout with friends and shopping.

Understand consumer motivation is one of the most significant part in marketing. Victoria's Secret thinks the consumer's desire of its products is earn confidences, beauty, and noble. Angel represents the best, Victoria's Secret tried to make everyone feel that, wearing its products is an angel. As a man, I want my lady is the best, like a angle. Because of my desire, I become a consumer of Victoria's Secret. Beauty is everyone's desire, Victoria's Secret is creating beauty. 

Perception, attitude, and motivation is the basic knowledge in marketing. With my analysis about Victoria's Secret, I know how to use them in my future business.

No comments:

Post a Comment